I am very sure they will come up with one PGDLM – Post Graduate Diploma in ‘Life’ Management. MBA of a different kind!
Wondering if marriage is like a full fledged post graduate diploma. If yes, then what courses does one undergo during those ‘n’ number of years.
In Sem I (first one year of marriage) it is mandatory for all male students to take following
compulsory courses :
- Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Kitchen Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Retail Management
- Purchase & Distribution
In Sem II (all subsequent years) following compulsory courses have to be taken with minimum 4 electives:
- Cost Accounting & Control
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Children Management
- Demand Chain Management
- Money, Banking and Infinity
- Philosophy of happiness, if any.
- I’m OK.You Should Also Be OK.
- How to be a craving and caring partner.
- Oh Mind, relax please!
- Art of Living.
- Men are from Cochin, Women are from Meerut.
- If tomorrow comes, die another day.
- All is well, All is well, All is well.
Apart from this there will be:
- Live projects
- Individual and Group Assignments
- Home work
Extra curricular event management for various clubs and committees:
- Conferences and Seminars (inside house)
Minimum 10 hours of attendance at home will be mandatory. Any student falling to meet this requirement will be declared ‘fail’. Special concession will be allowed for outstation visits with prior permission of Home Minister.
There will be no external evaluation. There will be mid term exams from time to time. Entire i.e. 100% evaluation will be ‘continuous’ and ‘internal’. The pattern of the exam will be random and subject to the seriousness and level of preparation of student.
Very subjective. Will never be declared in black and white. Mostly on percentile system and entirely at the discretion of top ‘management’. Also passing level one does not assure passing at subsequent levels. One needs to keep fighting till he is alive.
Only then one can declare, “I am MBA- Married But Alive!”