1. Begin with an end in your mind. Make sure it is vague. But know what you are planning to cook.
2. Connect to internet and open the URL https://www.google.co.in/
3. Type the name of dish you are planning to prepare. You will get few thousand results. Use your whims and fancies to select one.
4. Now make a sincere attempt to prepare what the website/blog suggests. In absence of some ingredients, replace them with readily available ones.
5. While the dish is in the making, taste it. Now use your intelligence to alter the contents by adding some more of available resources!
That’s it. You will end up discovering a totally new recipe.
There are only two important steps:
1. Call someone who can guide you and collect all ingredients.
2. Simply mix all of them together and cook them well. In this method proportions have no relevance.
That’s it. There can only be two types of results. Hit or Flop. Declare your recipe to this world if you think its a ‘hit and fun’ case.