Unlike the good old Hindi cinema villains who used these words against good old choclaty heroes, I am going to ask you, “do you have guts (and glory) to
1. Deactivate your Facebook account.
2. Appreciate somebody’s work with transparent honesty.
3. Buy Java based phone without dual sim.
4. Use frameless specs.
5. Wear large bottomed trousers.
6. Give a rediffmail email address to friend.
7. Smile and greet unknown people without hesitation in public place.
8. Thank sweeper or garbage boy for his service.
9. Criticize Hollywood movies and American culture.
10. Praise government of India for few good changes it is trying to bring.
Hai Himmat, toh Ajao Samne….If no, toh like good old Hindi cinema your story too will have filmy happy ending!