Social media is rampant with gyaan coded in the form of 10 things that can make you happy, 7 Ideas that changed the world, 8 tourists destinations you must visit before you die, 9 dishes that help you reduce your weight, 15 things about Bengali girlfriends, 20 dangers of night life in India….blah blah blah…
All over the place from Facebook to WhatsApp pass timers are bombarding such posts. Worst part of this blah blah is that even reputed magazines, journals and newspapers have been bitten by this bug. Reason? Simple. Convince and ease of writing! So let me join the herd, please. Here is what b-school professors can blah blah about:
1) 10 qualities of top performing MBA students.
2) 8 things that back benchers are good at.
3) 6 things that irritate professors in a case discussion class.
4) 11 commonly used diagrams in PPTs (eg. SWOT Analysis! Porter’s 5 forces!)
5) 15 things that sincere copiers follow (beg, borrow, steal members of group) to gain grades by outsourcing their work.
6) 7 sings that prove how some students ensure that classroom is not less exciting a place than garden.
7) 12 fast foods that students successfully sneak inside bag packs and relish while professor is writing on board.
8) 10 things that students do to look attractive and gain CP!
My list is short. 8 things mentioned here are enough for my blah blah blah…